Sunday, November 4, 2012

HALLOWEEN

We had a great Halloween. I only went Trick or Treating for a few houses, then headed home to hand out candy. Addie wasn't sure what to think at first, but towards the end she was saying bye to everyone that gave her candy. We bought too much candy this year and have way too much left over. Anyone want our candy? 

 Addie was our cute little Elephant.


She was all smiles for the camera.
Our Elephant

Princess Cinderella and her beautiful smile.

The girls wore their costumes all day. At the grocery store everyone kept commenting on how adorable they were.






She kept saying cheese for the camera.
I think Tiffany is posing like a dancer in this picture.
This is my pregnancy belly at 39 weeks 1 day.
Our ward had a Halloween Party the Saturday before Halloween. I was a 'bun in the oven' and Blake dressed up as a baker. We didn't get any pictures from the party, but I did wear my shirt again on Halloween.

I'm ready for the bun to be done cooking

1 comment:

  1. You are all belly as usual!! Can't wait for little miss #3 to arrive!!

    ReplyDelete