Monday, October 22, 2012

Coloring Pictures for the Mantle

Tiffany and Addie LOVE LOVE LOVE to color!!!! It's probably Tiffany's 1st favorite thing to do. 
I love watching them color together. It might be the one thing they can do together that doesn't lead to tears. 

 Tiffany's 2nd favorite thing to do is hang up her pictures on the wall. 


The pictures end up all over the house at 4 year old height. 

The other day I printed up Halloween pictures for them to color. I thought it was pretty cute that all 5 pictures were taped on top of each other in our piano room. After Tiffany went to bed I moved them to our mantle and she was so excited to see them when she woke up the next morning. 
(Disclaimer: We don't use that fireplace ever, so there is no fire hazard here. We seriously can't figure out how to turn it on)

The witch is the only one Tiffany took seriously in coloring. All the others she quickly scribbled over with a pencil. I don't get it, but Tiffany's 3rd favorite thing to do is color with a pencil. 
Don't you just love the skeleton. It's a candle holder from my Mom's business that is no longer available. I told my mom how disappointed I was that I never bought it (or the rest of the skeleton family) and my mom gave her extra to me. These are my only Halloween decorations. Maybe if I'm still pregnant after Halloween I will buy some decorations half off from Target. 


2 comments:

  1. I love your pictures on the wall ;) And I do have the whole skeleton family. Some of my few Halloween decorations

    ReplyDelete